Thursday, July 3, 2008

Treatment for acne scars and how to clear up acne scars home remedies

So I found a date that I could spare 3 days and started the fasting ritual. After 3 days my acne seemed only a little better, but then on the 4th day (after I had finished) I awoke to clear skin. Yes, acne free in 3 days works...
Acne is an inflammatory skin condition characterized by superficial skin eruptions that are caused by plugged skin pores. Acne usually develops on the face and shoulders, but can cover the trunk, arms and legs.
8. Maintain skin free from makeup as much as possible. Let your skin breathe and also avoid applying any oil or oil-rich solution to your hair. Use oil-free products once you've consulted your doctor.
peeigeepeeiphs.blogspot.com
tags: acne scar treatment las vegas, acne during pregnancy treatment, cure acne redness

No comments: